The Best Outdoor Cooking
Nothing beats regular cooking like outdoor cooking. Many people enjoy cooking in the outdoors and make it a part of their adventure lives.
So why do most people love adventure cooking?
- The most obvious reason? It’s outdoors! Cooking outdoors is a very exciting experience whether you are:
- At Home
- At Festivals
There’s just something about being out there, not giving a care whether there is lots of smoke. Most of the time, there is a breeze or wind to blow the smoke away, and there is less heat because it’s out in the open air no matter the outdoor cooking area.
- You use minimal utensils. Because fewer utensils are used, very often there is less mess, which means less clean-up for you to do. Fewer cleanups mean less stress, and definitely more time to relax and enjoy your food and your surroundings.
- The Flavor. This is probably due to the fact that flavors are enhanced when using the popular outdoor cooking methods as compared to cooking indoors.
Arguably, some people (quite boastfully) claim that they can achieve the same taste and flavors indoors, especially when grilling.
Maybe it’s just me, but food tastes better when cooked in the outdoors, or I’m so happy to be eating outside that anything tastes good, especially when smoking and grilling. Click here for the best outdoor cooking recipes.
- Cooking outdoors has this air of festivity about it. Mostly all countries of the world have it as a big part of their festivals. You will also find that when families get together for family reunions, they usually opt for eating and preparing food outside. It’s just a much better cooking experience.
- Methods (roasting, grilling, stewing, frying…)
- Equipment, and appliances (grills, pots, pans, ovens, stoves…)
- Recipes (stir fry recipes, smoked recipes, open fire cooking recipes …)
- Supplies, gear and accessories
- When Camping
- At Festivals
- Outdoor Cooking Safety
- Tips and advise
- At Home (food around the world in your kitchen, recipe books)and More food and cooking tips on adventure cooking
Outdoor Grilling Recipes - Free barbecue grill recipes & meat smoker cooking ideas on gas, charcoal or electric. Outdoor grilling tips, easy fire pit menus, healthy rotisserie suggestions, best homemade bbq sauce recipes.
The Meat Source
Information on how to identify, select and cook beef & pork to perfection. The best cuts, tips, instructions, illustrations, recipes and muchmore.
Visit Pickles and Spices World. An excellent website for learning how to use pickles and spices in Malaysian Cuisine. Find out about pastry, seafood, desserts using spices among other delicious aspects of Malaysian Cuisine. The Cooking Traditional Food Class at Tropical Spice Garden delivers hands on experience and is fun and educational.
What’s your outdoor cooking experience?
Why do you love outdoor cooking? What are your favorite methods? Do you have tips or recipes to share? Did you have an amazing or a terrible experience? Create your own page on this site
, upload your pictures and share your skills and expertise. Continue with this form to add your page:
Have A Great Story or Tip?
Return from Outdoor Cooking to Outdoor Adventure Life HomePage
Not sure where to look? Search this site: