Outdoor Cooking Tips
Do you need ideas or outdoor cooking tips to make things as easy as possible?
- Make all the preparations that you can before hand such as
- chopping vegetables or other food items in advance
- wrapping potatoes, onions, corn in foil from home
Just as with cooking indoors, any preparations you make beforehand will reduce the time you spend cooking and the amount of mess and therefore reduce the cleanup that you have to do.
- Choose food items that you don't have to cook from scratch, but that you just take them along and all you do is heat them up. Such as:
- fresh vegetables for salad, cold chicken, pasta for salad
- salad dressing
- baked beans
- snacks such as cookies, energy bars, chocolate, trail mix
- energy drinks
- Follow all outdoor cooking safety guidelines
Have A Great Story or Tip?
Return from Outdoor Cooking Tips to Outdoor Cooking Mainpage
Return to HomePage